Saturday, July 14, 2012

seven things



1/  I've teamed up with Opal to do a shift in Lightsey Darst's Open Field event at the Walker Art Museum called "The Poet Is In."  We'll be there next Saturday afternoon.

2/  You can read an interview with me on Fertile Source.

3/  I will have poems in the anthology The Body Electric (and/or 2013):  "Section," "Fount" and "Reasonable Birth Choices."  "Section" originally appeared in a September 2011 issue of Spilt Milk.

4/  "Fount" will join "Taxi" in Slipstream's issue on "Cars, Bars, and Stars."

5/  My poems "The Light" and "Renaming the Newborn" will appear in the inaugural issue of Stealing Time Magazine.  The first theme is "Genesis."

6/  I'm loving keeping up with Meryl as she does her residency at the Kimmel Harding Nelson Center in Nebraska:  post 1 + post 2.

7/  Here are two poems that have recently taken off the top of my head:  "Elegy with Lake Effect" by Saara Myrene Raappana in Blackbird and "Drinking With Mephistopheles by T.J. Jarrett in The Boston Review.

No comments: